More Than Just Weight Loss
7 week comprehensive program
Weight gain, obesity and the challenges that arise from this fundamental imbalance is a significant cultural challenge for many of us and is truly at an epidemic proportion. Look at some simple stats in regard to weight gain.
Obesity is common, serious and costly:
- More than 2 in 3 adults are considered to be overweight or obese
- More than 1 in 3 adults are considered to be obese
- More than 1 in 20 adults are considered to have extreme obesity
- About one-third of children and adolescents ages 6 to 19 are considered to be overweight or obese
- More than 1 in 6 children and adolescents ages 6 to 19 are considered to be obese
- Obesity-related conditions include heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer, some of the leading causes of preventable death
- The estimated annual medical cost of obesity in the U.S. was $147 billion in 2008 U.S. dollars; the medical costs for people who are obese were $1,429 higher than those of normal weight. Obviously these figures are much higher today!
Overweight and obesity are risk factors for type 2 diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, and other health problems such as those listed below.
- Type 2 diabetes
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (excess fat and inflammation in the liver of people who drink little or no alcohol)
- Osteoarthritis (a health problem causing pain, swelling, and stiffness in one or more joints)
- Some types of cancer: breast, colon, endometrial (related to the uterine lining), and kidney
One of the most astounding facts for those that are overweight or obese is not the weight gain itself. It is tied into the other significant challenges this creates with inflammation, liver function, immune function and gut/brain function. This is why we refer to this 7 week program as “More Than Just Weight Loss.” With this program you are not only addressing weight loss but also the other underlying components that will keep long term weight out of reach for most.
Here are the documented results of the last program we ran for clients throughout the United States.
- Symptom reduction of 70% *
- Average weight loss of 11.5 pounds *
- Average loss of inches in the waistline of 2.64 inches *
- Every time we run this program at least one participant has lost over 30 pounds in 6 weeks*
- See testimonials below
While the weight and inches lost is nice, the most astounding result to me is the significant drop in severe symptoms. An approximate drop of 70% in severe symptoms is unbelievable but true.
This truly can change your life!
What’s important to recognize about this program is that it is not only a weight loss program. The “More Than Just Weight Loss” program addressed the chronic inflammatory state, the triggers for this state and also the feedback loops that continue the chronic inflammatory states, liver function, gut/brain function and immune function.
Most often weight loss programs fail miserably because they do not address the common triggers for weight gain but there is one other area that is so misunderstood. Once you have developed obesity which leads to chronic inflammation, the inflammation itself potentially creates four different feedback loops as described below.
Feedback loop one:
Feedback loop two:
- Tight junction breakdown
- Leaky gut
- Immune activation
- More inflammation
Feedback loop three:
- Suppression of cytochrome P450
- Hepatic (liver) biotransformation
- Activated liver end products
- Add environmental triggers and…
- More inflammation
Feedback loop four:
- Immune cell activation
- Cytokine release
- Self-amplifying loop
- More inflammation
Notice the feedback loop number one above. Obesity triggers a chronic inflammatory response which in turn triggers obesity. And round and round we go!
On top of this, chronic inflammation can also lead to an immune system dysregulation which over time can lead to multiple chemical sensitivities, which I see in my clinic on a regular basis and one more area of significant challenge. This is the fact that immune dysregulation can turn off apoptosis, which is a process of cellular suicide. Simply put in the process of apoptosis, when a cell in our body becomes a “broken” cell, this cell is designed to die. If apoptosis is “turned off” by chronic inflammation and immune dysregulation, this “broken” cell becomes another cell, and another, and another; eventually leading to the development and diagnosis of cancer. I often refer to this chronic inflammatory condition and immune dysregulation as turning on the cancer switch.
If you’re thinking “YIKES” I am in agreement with you!
- Necessary nutritional recommendations throughout the entire seven weeks
- Your own personal bio-chemical nutritional assessment via the Depke Wellness Nutritional ID
- Your own personal gluten intolerance assessment
- Your own personal adrenal insufficiency assessment
- Introductory inner shift webinar
- Weekly webinars setting goals and concepts for each week of the program
- Completion webinar to create the optimal setting for moving forward post program
- Access to a blog for further information, updates as well as the space provided for 24/7 support (this will be your golden nugget)
- Written instructions for the seven week program
- Free shipping within the continental United States
All supplementation needed for the entire 7 week program including:
Resvero – This special product includes a concentrated source of resveratrol in an emulsified micronized structure with syringe delivery to meet specific serving needs, introducing significant anti-inflammatory properties. (2 bottles)
Turmero – This unique product includes a concentrated source of curcuminoids (95%) in an emulsified micronized structure with syringe delivery to meet specific serving needs, introducing significant anti-inflammatory properties. (2 bottles)
Ultra D – This product offers vitamin D (cholecalciferol) with its key cofactors in a base of cod liver oil, which is a source of vitamin D, vitamin A, EPA, and DHA to assist with immune system support. (4 bottles)
Nitric Balance – This scientifically developed formula provides key nutrients that are used in the system for the expression of eNOS and nNOS, as well as for the balance of iNOS to support energy production and blood flow to the brain. (1 bottle)
Glutathione Recycler – This scientifically developed, first-of-its-kind formula supports the synthesis and recycling of glutathione, the primary antioxidant produced in our bodies thus providing an antioxidant and barrier system support (1 bottle)
GI Synergy – This product combines three complementary formulas that work together to support the intestinal terrain. (1 container)
Repairvite – This product is part of a dietary program that supports the healthy maintenance of the intestinal tract and intestinal lining. (1 container)
Strengtia™ – This is a scientifically developed formula that includes targeted probiotics to support the intestines. (1 package)
ClearVite-PSF™ – This is a scientifically designed formula offering hypo-allergenic nutrients, enzymatic cofactors, metabolic precursors, and herbal compounds scientifically evaluated and selected to support liver detoxication reactions and bile flow. (2 containers)
Hepato-Synergy – This product integrates four complementary formulas that work together to support hepatic detoxication. (1 container)
Total cost of the “More Than Just Weight Loss” program – $1240.40
This is ideal for anyone looking to improve their overall health and wellness but more specifically, those who:
- Want to lose weight
- Want to lose inches around their waistline
- Desire to decrease inflammation
- Desire to alleviate chronic pain
- Desire to calm the fire for chronic health conditions such as autoimmunity, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, brain disorders, cancer and so much more
- Strive to increase their digestive system function
- Are looking to maximize brain function
- Understand the need for optimal immune system function
- Want to provide support for detoxifying the body via increased liver function
- Desire and improvement in sleep patterns
- Want to increase energy
- Desire improved mental and emotional function
- Those that also want to maintain this long term
This is truly invaluable for those looking to create a significant shift in their own personal health and happiness!
“ I don’t weigh myself but my clothes are a little looser. The best news, though, is my hip. It’s no longer painful! I could hardly climb stairs, but now the pain is gone.”
“One of my goals also was to relieve my body of rotator cuff, and other inflammation, and it is doing the trick. For me, that will have a trickle down effect on other metabolic pathways that will also have positive results: this will be even better. Thanks!”
“Glen Depke’s program “More Than Just Weight Loss” has been a big turning point for me. It allowed me to finally get a sense of control over my health. In the program, I learned about the gut-brain connection, the absolute importance of having a nutritionally sound diet and what makes a diet nutritionally sound. Virtually all of my “less than healthy conditions” that I identified at the beginning of the program, simply disappeared or greatly diminished. The group dynamics really helped as well as the webinars and blog site. I’ve been able to carry forward most of the healthy practices since the program ended. I highly recommend this program to anyone who is interested in excellent health and living life to the fullest.”
Thank you Glen! I can’t believe what a difference it makes in how I feel losing that weight. I anticipate shaking off more pounds!!!
“I was one of the fortunate ones that got to participate in Glen Depke’s program. Glen had previously done the program and had reported amazing results! I was excited when he decided to do the program again and invite those of us who were interested. Years of self- medicating my adrenal fatigue with sugar and caffeine were going to be a challenge to break away from. At this point…I really felt my life depended on it.
The diet restrictions involved in the program are do-able!! The supplements become a routine. The first few days I did experience some mild withdrawal symptoms from the caffeine. But, after that I felt great!!
My favorite part of the program was the 24/7 blog we had access to. Here we could share our triumphs and mishaps. Ask any questions we may have. Share recipe ideas. I’m such a creature of habit it was nice to read about others more adventurous in trying new things. If I needed encouragement someone was always there to offer a word of advice. If someone else was struggling, I could provide support. We could offer motivation to those who needed it and share, together, as we all made amazing progress throughout the program. Glen was ever present with his knowledge, advice, insight, positive attitude and guidance. The weekly information webinars were educational and helped to keep us focused and motivated throughout the program.
By the end of the 6 weeks I couldn’t believe the changes that I had experienced! I lost 12 lbs! My acid reflux was gone! I was able to wean off all hormone supplements and sleep aides! With the improvement of my sleep…my energy level increased. And most important to me, the joint and back pain I had been experiencing was gone!!
Would I recommend this program…HECK YES!!! No matter where you are with your health and weight…you will benefit. This program was definitely much more than I had hoped it could be!!! Thank you Glen for putting this wonderful program together for us!”
“During this 6 week program I lost 16.9 pounds and reduced my waist by 3 inches. The completely unexpected benefit was the elimination of 30 years of knee pain. I now understand directly how inflammation creates pain and that I truly have to ability to control the inflammation. Basically I feel amazing on this program.”
Total cost of the “More Than Just Weight Loss” program – $1,240.40
*Individual results may vary. Some participants had very high levels of success while others had lessor success.